03 February 2009

A Great Day


Have you ever had one of those awesomely awesome days that had no real reason for being super awesome…it just was? That was my day yesterday. Yesterday was a super good day. Mood stayed good all day long, the weather wasn’t on it’s period and the sun shone for much of the day, even though it’s still cold outside, and everything from beginning to end ran pretty smoothly.


Yesterday was a great day.


Now don’t get me wrong, there were a few things that tried to topple my good day and make my good day waver a bit in its goodness. But yesterday, I let not one thing phase me to the point of risking my sanity. A great day indeed.


I’m not saying that I usually have bad days (because I certainly don’t) but usually if something riles me, while it won’t really affect the inner workings of my day, at the very least, my mood may change a little (even if just for a few seconds) in spite of it all. But yesterday, some things tried to come through and ZZZAAAPP!!! It was like I was immune to it all. I was impressed! And usually if nothing even comes to disrupt my day, it just becomes a regular, mediocre day. I don’t know what made yesterday so special but….yesterday was one of the best days I’ve had in quite some time.


Maybe it was something I ate. That had to be it….


~shrugs~


Just thought I’d share. How is your day going so far?



Ms_Slim

PS; I'd put Ice Cube's "It Was A Good Day" video up..but it seems wildly inappropriate LOL. Click that link if you want to see it though :)

No comments: