20 February 2009

Insomniac Ramblings Part 193

It's 5am right now.

This is my third (and possibly last) time getting up during the night for the day.

Sleeping in quick and very uneven bursts. Clearly Insomnia has made a Comeback. Been in the works for the last several weeks.

Now its feet are planted firmly on my soul for the time being, holding me captive for.....I can't be sure how long. I never am. It rules, not I.

Right now though, I'm packing and preparing for a much-needed weekend vacay from it all. I plan to de-stress, of course. And hopefully kick Insomnia back to where it came from.

On second thought, maybe that last part of what I expect from my weekend getaway is asking too much?


I need my Pillow. Dammit.

2 comments:

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

where are you going for your vacay?

and no you aren't asking too much

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nope not asking too much at all folk