09 January 2009

Some Things I've Learned This Week

Some things I’ve Learned This Week:

People are really amazing sometimes. In both a good and bad way.

I love with my entire heart, rather than bits and pieces to be rationed and sorted and I can’t find a balance in it all (I kinda knew this already).

I’m much more patient than I thought I was.


I give great advice :)

I have the worst sleep disorder known to man when stressed. I think it’s so bad that the disorder hasn’t even been discovered yet. Ugh!

Some people will never understand, even when things are broken down to simplest form and no longer can be divided into simpler terms.

I am extremely dependent on my phone. I’ve been going through withdrawals since it broke on me Sunday night. I am sooooooo glad that my replacement phone is here now. sigh

You can’t make a person see right. Sometimes all they’ll ever see is “wrong”. There’s nothing to be done about it.

What have you learned this week?


2 comments:

Kofi Bofah said...

I have learned that -15 degrees doesn't feel much different than 20 degrees.

Ms_Slim said...

Kofi: haha I can understand that. Cold is cold. Period. haha